• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

I can always tell when fedex or amazon is in my area......

iu

My regular Fedex guy is good to go. The sub loves to leave everything at the end of my 100 yard driveway, half in the road.
When I lived in FL, I had a driveway that was one mile long. I had to throw the trash bags on my car on the way to work on trash day. FedEx and UPS never even considered coming down my driveway.

The beef between the truck loaders and drivers is real tho...
Facts! Our UPS route guy at work complains about the loaders every single morning. They leave trash in his truck, food/drinks, all unorganized, don't keep packages for same address together, and one morning there was sunflower seeds spit all over the floor that he said the loader left.

Facts! Our UPS route guy at work complains about the loaders every single morning. They leave trash in his truck, food/drinks, all unorganized, don't keep packages for same address together, and one morning there was sunflower seeds spit all over the floor that he said the loader left.
I'd be looking for another job because I'd have whooped his ass (the sunflower seed spitter). That's even nastier and low class than the douchebags that leave their cigarette butts on the ground.

I'd be looking for another job because I'd have whooped his ass (the sunflower seed spitter). That's even nastier and low class than the douchebags that leave their cigarette butts on the ground.
Yeah he was furious. I was pretty appalled too when I saw it. No wonder they fight at the hub.

Back
Top Bottom