• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

I cannot believe these guys have not been charged

Sign says "No Shooting" yet they disregarded the sign and were shooting which in turn killed a man. Had they heeded the sign the man would not have been shot therefore they are solely responsible for his death. No accident, but intentional disregard and negligence.

Without knowing any details, seems like a good case for reckless manslaughter. I'm not a lawyer though, I just play one during the day.

Sign says "No Shooting" yet they disregarded the sign and were shooting which in turn killed a man. Had they heeded the sign the man would not have been shot therefore they are solely responsible for his death. No accident, but intentional disregard and negligence.
Ok which one did the killing? So put them both on death row for? Stupidity? One of them didn't kill anyone

I read it yesterday and agree with the op.

Ok which one did the killing? So put them both on death row for? Stupidity? One of them didn't kill anyone

Look up what happens to everyone in a car when weapons are involved in the charge in NYC.
The same reason also.

Charge everyone that fired the weapon and let a jury decide.
So charge everyone who was along the parade route as the second killer of JFK?

Same mentality. Obviously not. One of the 2 didn't kill anyone. It was not a conspiracy. There was no intention of killing. There is the legal responsibility for every bullet that you fire. Ok give them separate trials and convict them both independently.

So now you have sent an innocent man to prison. As my DA friend used to say. "I would rather let a hundred guilty men go free, than to send one innocent man to prison "

Back
Top Bottom