• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

I can't believe I used my debit card for .03 cents....

This is one of my wife's couponing outtings. She had around $15 invested in this. LOL
1202151721a.jpg

normally I give them a dollar so they can give me 97 cents in change if they desire

At all the restaurants that charge .25 for sauces I always give them a credit card. However 90% of the time they won't take the time to run it!

That is one of my pet peeves. I just spent $10-15 on lunch you can't throw in some sauce!
if you ever eat at mcdonalds get their signature sauce for free at least in the McDonalds by me, it's a exact clone of zaxbys sauce down to the thickness and not 25 cents a peice

normally I give them a dollar so they can give me 97 cents in change if they desire

if you ever eat at mcdonalds get their signature sauce for free at least in the McDonalds by me, it's a exact clone of zaxbys sauce down to the thickness and not 25 cents a peice

If I ever eat at McDonalds, it will be under the threat of bodily injury or death. lol

Zaxby's sauce is an exact clone of Gutherie's sauce -- the circle of life keeps going around.

Back
Top Bottom