• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

I can't believe the way I was treated at Discount Tire in Hiram

Patches are better than plugs and idk about you but most people can’t dismount and balance tires.
I have a functional tire machine and balancer in my basement and will send my wife or one of the daughters to discount tire in Cartersville for most all of our repair needs. Heck, I have a dealers tire account and we are going to start buying our tires from them, even for my old customers.

I had a nail in one of my truck tires so I took it off and threw it in the back of my other car to bring it to Discount Tire in Hiram. I dropped it off before going to the gym and told them that I didn't buy it from them so I would just pay whatever the cost was to get it patched. They had it ready for me in about an hour and when I went back to pick it up they said that there was no charge. They said that punctured tires are a safety issue so they repair them for free. They even gave me a receipt with a warranty for the repair. I tipped the guy $20 and walked away a very happy customer. It's really hard to find businesses that have good service these days but I've always had good luck with them and will definitely keep buying my tires from them in the future. Just thought we could all use a positive story of a business that does a great job.
Great to hear

Years ago Discount Tire LOANED me their company truck for a day. My small company was so busy I didn't know how I would stop and take time for tires and brakes. It looked silly as sh1t me pulling into a construction in a tire company truck but it worked. I sorely miss Discount Tire around me.

I had a nail in one of my truck tires so I took it off and threw it in the back of my other car to bring it to Discount Tire in Hiram. I dropped it off before going to the gym and told them that I didn't buy it from them so I would just pay whatever the cost was to get it patched. They had it ready for me in about an hour and when I went back to pick it up they said that there was no charge. They said that punctured tires are a safety issue so they repair them for free. They even gave me a receipt with a warranty for the repair. I tipped the guy $20 and walked away a very happy customer. It's really hard to find businesses that have good service these days but I've always had good luck with them and will definitely keep buying my tires from them in the future. Just thought we could all use a positive story of a business that does a great job.
We only use Discount Tire wherever we are....When we lived in Dallas/Hiram that was out go-to tire store. Same in Marietta, Peachtree Corners, Denver and now in Lawrenceville.

I gave two local shops two opportunities with two different vehicles a chance to keep my business. Got hosed both times. One shop gave me 2/4 tires that were two years old and also badly out of round high dollar goodyears. The other shop sold me cheaper tires which also were not round. Went to Discount on a whim with another car and have been completely satisfied. Made an appointment, showed up and was out in 45 mins. Just had tires mounted on my cousins truck and had the same experience. Consistently courteous and professional. Something Tire South and Southern Tire could learn…

I drive past 3 other tire shops to get to Discount Tire off of Hudson Bridge road, free air, free patching, great prices on new tires, very friendly staff, never had a problem.....great company

My daughter goes to school in Athens. Discount tire will be my referral to her for anything she cant wait for me to do when she comes home. The parent groups on facebook all speak highly of them anytime some ask for a recommendation. Glad to hear more positive reinforcements.

Back
Top Bottom