• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

I couldn't stop myself. I always wanted one.

I just don't shoot with other people! It's nice unlocking the gate, pulling onto the range, and locking the gate behind me!
I am starting on the permanent backstop on my home range tomorrow. Cannot wait to get it done. Should be able to have a 200 yard rifle range. Maybe 300. Need to measure it.

Just south of you. Long and skinny piece of property. Question is how close to the house do I want to shoot.
Want to put that new steel target to use, but do not want to damage the steel with AK.

It won't be able to handle 50BMG, sorry. 2 layers of truck tires filled with compacted unwashed #57 gravel. Sand might be better, but it will be a while before I can cover the tops, and I do not want rain to wash out the filler.
I do not have anything bigger than 30-06 in my stable, so 2 tires deep should be enough.

If you can find a good opening, target shooting is allowed on national forest land ....just not across any roads.

You may also wanna take a couple of young strongbacks to carry it for ya.....I knew a guy that used to have one of these, and that thing weighs a ton! We sat it on a bathroom scale and it was 45 lbs w/scope.....my Barrett M82A1 w/scope and mag was 35lbs!

Back
Top Bottom