• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

I couldn't stop myself. I always wanted one.

If you can find a good opening, target shooting is allowed on national forest land ....just not across any roads.

You may also wanna take a couple of young strongbacks to carry it for ya.....I knew a guy that used to have one of these, and that thing weighs a ton! We sat it on a bathroom scale and it was 45 lbs w/scope.....my Barrett M82A1 w/scope and mag was 35lbs!
I'm a rather large man. I don't have much of a issue carrying a lot of weight from point A to B. So it is all good. I use to throw the M2 on my shoulder and tote it around and it weighed 83 pounds.

Yes....with expanding bullets. Barnes makes a 647gr TSX you can load for it....

I plan on loading some for my Barrett M82A1 and turning some heads on Pigeon mtn one of these days, lol!
That would be awesome. I ordered the Hornady Amax for my rifle. I think they expand.

Yeah, I forgot about the Amax....it expands too....probably not as well as the Barnes though. Fmj's in a 50 has enough shock and energy to get the job done...just not legal.
Yup. Reason why I ordered expanding bullets. So I'm good whatever I decide to do with it. How do you like your barrett BTW?

Back
Top Bottom