• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

I did something dumb with my carry gun the other day

So you were just bang until you got back to your mag :)
Hahaha, yeah I guess I was!

Starting carrying an airweight IWB at about 1:30 and it's so light I forget it there. It's my back up piece.
No lie almost dropped it in a urinal yesterday...
You'd think I'd notice the gun being so much lighter without the loaded mag in it, but I didn't. I guess that says something good for Comp-Tac holsters.

I always have a back up mag in the glove box
I need to start carrying an extra mag for several different reasons.

Lmao!!! it happens
I was actually at Bi-Lo in Royston when I realized I was carrying a single-shot Glock! LOL

1 shot 1 kill bro. Way to sniper carry your EDC. :thumb:
HAHAHA! "Sniper carry" I like that!

I thought you were going to say you went out with the 33 in. That was a better visual so I'm going with that.
I hope I would've noticed that! LOL! Although if I could conceal it, I would love to have 33+1 on me!

I always carry two spare mags in an Uncle Mikes pocket holster in the back pocket opposite my wallet. Which really doesn't help when you put the belt and holster on and leave the gun at home.

About 20 years ago I was about to pull into the parking lot of the middle school where I taught when I noticed something on the ground next to the road that caught my attention. I parked and walked back about 200 yards from the school and found a S&W model 60 in a Galco holster. I carefully picked it up by the holster and carried it to the school resource officer. The resource officer took it to the police station where it was determined to belong to the department's detective who had put it on top of his car, forgotten it, and then driven his son to school that morning.

About 20 years ago I was about to pull into the parking lot of the middle school where I taught when I noticed something on the ground next to the road that caught my attention. I parked and walked back about 200 yards from the school and found a S&W model 60 in a Galco holster. I carefully picked it up by the holster and carried it to the school resource officer. The resource officer took it to the police station where it was determined to belong to the department's detective who had put it on top of his car, forgotten it, and then driven his son to school that morning.
:shocked:

Haha i have done similar. Lesson learned. Never again! Coming home and realizing you had one round makes ya feel untacticool!
No doubt it. I felt naked until I got back home!

I've carried mine around thinking I had a round in the chamber ready to rock only to check later and find that I didn't and have no idea how long I'd been carrying it that way.
Ummmm yeah, I've actually done that in the past too. LMAO

I always carry two spare mags in an Uncle Mikes pocket holster in the back pocket opposite my wallet. Which really doesn't help when you put the belt and holster on and leave the gun at home.
You just need to start hanging out with me. I'll bring the empty gun, you bring the mags and we'll be set!

Back
Top Bottom