• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

I did the impossible today. I BROKE my ESEE Izula!!!

BangBang

Default rank 5000+ posts
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
57   0
Reaction score
Working on my truck and prying on a metal part (I know, I know). I heard "SNAP!" and immediately started cussing up a storm because I figured I had broken the part I was prying on.

Then I looked down and saw THIS....

IMG_0282.JPG
IMG_0289.JPG
IMG_0291.JPG
IMG_0294.JPG
IMG_0285.JPG

It's been my EDC blade for several years now. It's taken a beating and held up pretty well to this point. I'd say I got my money's worth out of it. LOL

Maybe it's time to start looking into an ESEE 3.......

I had a esee that i had for sveral years just like that broke the tip they saw the knife had been used to hell and back and not just sat around on a table or someones pocket and got a nice letter and a new knife telling me to use it just like i did that one and enjoy.i wrote them a letter telling them how great there knives were and i think that helped but i thought that was pretty cool.

Working on my truck and prying on a metal part (I know, I know). I heard "SNAP!" and immediately started cussing up a storm because I figured I had broken the part I was prying on.
Then I looked down and saw THIS....
View attachment 1193884 View attachment 1193885 View attachment 1193886 View attachment 1193887 View attachment 1193888
It's been my EDC blade for several years now. It's taken a beating and held up pretty well to this point. I'd say I got my money's worth out of it. LOL
Maybe it's time to start looking into an ESEE 3.......

Even your pooch seems ticked off at you.... :)
Take it to their booth this weekend, they will probably give you an upgrade so they can keep it out of sight... win win :thumb:

Yeah, I actually thought about that, but I bet they'd get this knife in the mail and be like "WTF?!"

Our warranty does NOT cover this kind of bull****

I remember reading an article about a guy that tested this warranty by shooting one with a 30 06. Send it in, get a new knife.

Back
Top Bottom