• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

I did the impossible today. I BROKE my ESEE Izula!!!

Just curious, are you a certified HVAC technician
This is the only certification I hold....

IMG_0296.JPG

I'm a cheap SOB so I always try to do all my car/home/gun repairs myself. Sometimes it works out well and sometimes it DOESN'T lol

Already got an email back from ESEE. Guess I'll be boxing the Izula up tonight and shipping it out tomorrow.

View attachment 1194307 View attachment 1194308

Don't you worry... (maybe you should worry) They are expecting your knife.
I sent them the below picture to describe what you were working on...
I think they are going to give you "just the tip" back :)
just_the_tip.jpg

Don't you worry... (maybe you should worry) They are expecting your knife.
I sent them the below picture to describe what you were working on...
I think they are going to give you "just the tip" back :)
View attachment 1194315
Hahaha! I actually looked for the tip when it broke, but no luck. It disappeared just as fast as a front detent spring when assembling an AR lower.

This is the only certification I hold....

View attachment 1194286

I'm a cheap SOB so I always try to do all my car/home/gun repairs myself. Sometimes it works out well and sometimes it DOESN'T lol
No issue with that, just worry about warranty aspect. Some places won't accept warranty issues if joe blow does it. Was just curious about the warranty part

Would a certified tech break a knife tip off by using it as a prybar? Nevermind, don't answer that...

LMAO!
I'm still a apprentice so mistakes happen, sometimes you just gotta learn the hard way. Plus someone had took my keys so all I had was my knife and no access to my tools so yeah lol

No issue with that, just worry about warranty aspect. Some places won't accept warranty issues if joe blow does it. Was just curious about the warranty part
It's a 1998 S-10 with 280k on the odometer.

If Chevy had the same warranty as ESEE I'd just take it back and get them to give me a brand new truck, but I don't see that happening. LOL

Back
Top Bottom