• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

I did the impossible today. I BROKE my ESEE Izula!!!

ESEE will replace it without any issues. Just the fact that you know about the one shot with the 30-06 and their warranty speaks volumes. Hard to get good press like that for just the cost of a new knife. Think about how many people will try an ESEE after you show off your new one. Hmmmm

I just found an Izula that I had lost a year ago took it across some ceramic stones and a strop running like a champ. Good to see some one run one to the limits though.
As I said, it's been my EDC for 3 or 4 years now. I've lost track.

I've definitely put it through the ringer and it held up WAY better than any other knife I've ever had. I've used it for everything from a screwdriver to slaughtering chickens in my backyard to put meat in the freezer. It did everything like a champ.

BangBang BangBang between the Izula an esee 5 and that Ontario spax I picked up in trade I've been set camping wise. Haven't run that Izula hard though. The spax has seen it though. My Izula was more of an edc knife especially when I came to college oddly enough I think it's short enough for the limit.

Back
Top Bottom