• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

I did the impossible today. I BROKE my ESEE Izula!!!

Guess what guys....

I just got a package in the mail

IMG_0343.JPG

From....

IMG_0344.JPG

When I shipped my beat up Izula to them I sent the sheath with it.

I guess the sheath isn't covered under their warranty because they sent my dirty beat up one back to me.
IMG_0346.JPG
IMG_0347.JPG

I'm really not gonna complain too much though because THIS was what they sent back inside the old sheath....
IMG_0349.JPG
IMG_0350.JPG

So there you have it first hand. You can beat the **** out of your ESEE knife and they'll give you a brand new one to replace it, but whatever you do.......

Baby the hell out of the sheath, because it's yours for life! LOL

When I shipped my beat up Izula to them I sent the sheath with it.

I guess the sheath isn't covered under their warranty because they sent my dirty beat up one back to me.
View attachment 1210378 View attachment 1210379

I'm really not gonna complain too much though because THIS was what they sent back inside the old sheath....
View attachment 1210381 View attachment 1210382

So there you have it first hand. You can beat the **** out of your ESEE knife and they'll give you a brand new one to replace it, but whatever you do.......

Baby the hell out of the sheath, because it's yours for life! LOL
was the sheath broken or just beat up?

was the sheath broken or just beat up?
It still functions fine. It's just dirty and has scratches on it. I just threw it in the dishwasher a minute ago, so the dirty part should be taken care of in a little while.

I was actually kinda surprised that they put a brand new knife in the old sheath and sent it back to me, but hey, I think I paid $50 or $60 for the knife, beat the ever loving hell out of it for 3 or 4 years and then sent it back to them and they gave me a brand new one. I can live with that! lol

It still functions fine. It's just dirty and has scratches on it. I just threw it in the dishwasher a minute ago, so the dirty part should be taken care of in a little while.

I was actually kinda surprised that they put a brand new knife in the old sheath and sent it back to me, but hey, I think I paid $50 or $60 for the knife, beat the ever loving hell out of it for 3 or 4 years and then sent it back to them and they gave me a brand new one. I can live with that! lol
Call the sheath battle worn and list it on the ODT for twice what new one costs.

Back
Top Bottom