• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

I didn’t get the memo

medium187mph

Default rank 5000+ posts Supporter
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
215   0
Reaction score
If you think I’m gonna spend $600+ on a used factory Glock... it better come with 10 factory mags and 1000 rounds of factory loaded ammo.

I’m having a hard time wrapping my head around the $550-700 used factory Glocks being listed, they don’t even have custom stippling and tacticool lights! I’ve been here a while too but just noticed a massive price change. I must have missed the memo.

Right now 2 (two) G21 SF’s at a local shop... four fifty each (might take less) if anyone is on a .45acp tip

Agreed. I tried to find a basic Glock 22 on here for $400 or less. Someone offered one for $475. Apparently a lot of people on here are very worried or criminals and think avoiding a background check is worth $150 extra.

An excellent condition Glock 22 gen 3 is on the way to my ffl for $323 with shipping.

I got bored with guns last year and so I was out of the game for awhile so I was shocked to see prices these last few months. Now when I go to my local gun shop(pawn shop) they’re even charging $619-629’ish for glocks. Mossberg 590’s are ridiculous also for some reason.

I think the price increase seems to be across the board. Seen palmetto/Anderson builds at $900, ammo double the price and game systems for outrageous prices. Finding those original REAL DOTD sales are like finding a needle in a haystack nowadays. I only get upset now because I have to sift through so much bull**** just to find something.

I got bored with guns last year and so I was out of the game for awhile so I was shocked to see prices these last few months. Now when I go to my local gun shop(pawn shop) they’re even charging $619-629’ish for glocks. Mossberg 590’s are ridiculous also for some reason.
ya whats up with some basic ass pump **** being sold out everywhere? was it the fudds number 1 recommended gun for home defense or something to the dip**** first time panic gun buyers?

prices too damn high.jpg

Haven't you heard, we is in full scale gun panic mode now!.

223 ammo 75 cent a round, 9mm fmj 80 cent a round (I seen it as deal of the day at that price) and home built ar15s (no sights) 1200 bucks.

Hurry while some are still left.

Picked up Fiocchi 223, 200 rounds for an even $100 at X3 in Loganville yesterday. Not the greatest price but not at gouging prices. Just a sign of the times. On the bright side, when everything calms down we’ll get some hella prices on guns and ammo.

Back
Top Bottom