• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

I don’t understand the senate gun bills definition of a dealer?

Jamescg

Default rank <1500 posts Supporter
President of the neckbeard club
96   0
Reaction score
I tried reading the most current copy of the bill, i is very confusing. It stated a gun dealer was someone who sold a gun for profit, I didn’t see anywhere about how many guns you sold, but just you are making a profit and that might make you a gun dealer? Can someone who knows law tell me what it means exactly. If I sell my gun for a dollar more than I payed for it does that make you a felon? Can I sell one gun a year or 20 if those 20 loose money? It’s confusing.

Where are you finding a full text publication of the most recent bill ?

As I understand it, the senators themselves were only handed copies of this bill late this afternoon minutes before they were asked to vote on it.

I was half heartedly watching TV last night and I seem to recall Sen. Mike Lee (R-Utah) stating that the Senate members were given a copy of the Bill moments before they were asked to vote on it, with one of the authors saying, " It is only 80 pages, how long does it take to read it?" and that the NY Times was given a copy before the Senators.

That’s the point. You can be branded a “dealer” when we are being separated on to cattle cars.

Can you smell what’s cooking?
519C491C-6808-4BB6-898E-7B556E2ACE62.gif

Look in the mirror. If the commies and rhinos get their way we'll all be illegal firearms dealers.
I don’t sweat it. I will not be here. I have 2 Autistic sons that “they” will come for before that. They will never take us alive. You guys have fun with this. Clock is ticking faster every day.

It's about time this law was passed. NOW the ODT Price Militant will have some teeth to bare against those evil members of the brethren who flip guns and make profit off'n regular folks! The Brotherhood will be restored to it's original glory as soon as these evil flippers are reported by the price whiners and they get arrested fer dealin' without a license! Can a feller git a Amen?

I was half heartedly watching TV last night and I seem to recall Sen. Mike Lee (R-Utah) stating that the Senate members were given a copy of the Bill moments before they were asked to vote on it, with one of the authors saying, " It is only 80 pages, how long does it take to read it?" and that the NY Times was given a copy before the Senators.
They never read the most onerous laws. “We have to pass the bill so that you can find out what is in it”.

Back
Top Bottom