• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

I don't get it....

I swore I would never spend that kind of money on a 22 long rifle. Don't get me wrong I like it fine for plinking but I wouldn't drop that kind of money on a 22 long rifle not when I can get the accuracy I want out of Buckhorn sites and 50 yards.
But, what kind of pocket knife?

If you read the various descriptions about the design, it's hilarious. I don't know who they are marketing it to, but that's got to be one tiny market.
Crazy- you’re absolutely right. Not sure who their target audience is, but it ain’t guys who carry knives in their pocket that’s for sure.

Crazy- you’re absolutely right. Not sure who their target audience is, but it ain’t guys who carry knives in their pocket that’s for sure.
It's for yacht owners named Biff, Chaz, Graham, Harrison, Tye and Sebastián. They only use it to open beer or cutting open the bag of shrimp. They might show off their eagle scout skills and open a can of caviar as well. Other than that it will sit in their key bowl. Or they might hid it so their stoner brother won't snag it and trade it for a bag of cush.

That's not how you spell pancake. I ain't got no pancakes either.
I like chocolate panache. Rick and creamy. LOL Speaking of chocolate ganache Publix has an excellent chocolate ganache cake. You can buy a little plastic container of two pieces. You need to try it it's heaven. Let it sit out on the counter and get the room temperature and then it's just pure butter on the lips.

Off white is from a designer named virgil something. He did some colabs with nike that look pretty good. but it's kids and their silly hypebeast streetwear stuff. like supreme.

Off white is from a designer named virgil something. He did some colabs with nike that look pretty good. but it's kids and their silly hypebeast streetwear stuff. like supreme.
Harlem and ghetto foot wear. It is beneath my elegant stature! I think I will have a spot of tea and crumpets and go Skulling!🤴

Back
Top Bottom