• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

I don't know

Baldilox

Default rank 5000+ posts Lifetime Supporter
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
126   0
Reaction score
I don't know what the f--- I'm going to do. There's 2 people here I'd feel comfortable talking to about it, reached out to one the other doesn't have a cell phone anymore I think. I shouldn't be in this spot. I shouldn't be here. I have never screwed anyone over (ok some shameful actions w women), not a criminal. I'm stuck. Sometimes I start doing something and I can't stop it I can't stop
Maybe will go outside few minutes and fresh air will help

I don't know what the f--- I'm going to do. There's 2 people here I'd feel comfortable talking to about it, reached out to one the other doesn't have a cell phone anymore I think. I shouldn't be in this spot. I shouldn't be here. I have never screwed anyone over (ok some shameful actions w women), not a criminal. I'm stuck. Sometimes I start doing something and I can't stop it I can't stop
Maybe will go outside few minutes and fresh air will help
PM me brother

Do what is right and have no regrets.
Jerry Clower once said it so well.
" if you're fixin' to do something and it could be anything and you don't know if it's the right thing to do just ask yourself one thing. Could I call Mama and tell her about it? If not then you probably ought not do it."

Jerry Clower once said it so well.
" if you're fixin' to do something and it could be anything and you don't know if it's the right thing to do just ask yourself one thing. Could I call Mama and tell her about it? If not then you probably ought not do it."
I like Jerry Clower. Here's a funny nugget from my dear Mother a few weeks back: "I should have aborted you." In a nutshell, she said that. So it might very well put a smile on her face. But I am trying to love my Mom, so point taken. thanks

Back
Top Bottom