• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

I Don't Normally Pull For The Gators

Finally the Gators have a GREAT coach with a good staff ! Next year !!! Go Gators ! My 18 year old daughter was there working ! She is beside herself ! Got me a shirt coming ! I’m so happy I might root for the Dawgs !
UF is a respectable institute of higher education ( remember I’m a Dawg) ann arbor’s a ho.......

UF is a respectable institute of higher education ( remember I’m a Dawg) ann arbor’s a ho.......
To an extent. Too many of there athletes major in Kinistieology , screwed up spelling , but basically a sham degree . But , some of them ain’t to bright but tremendous athletes. It’s that way at every school ! My wife is from Michigan and HATES UM ! Unfortunately hates the Gators too , she’s a Dawg fan !

To an extent. Too many of there athletes major in Kinistieology , screwed up spelling , but basically a sham degree . But , some of them ain’t to bright but tremendous athletes. It’s that way at every school ! My wife is from Michigan and HATES UM ! Unfortunately hates the Gators too , she’s a Dawg fan !

Daunte Culpepper went to UCF, I've been told, because he couldn't qualify academically to get into UF even as an athlete. So they have (or had) some standard even if it's not very high.

Back
Top Bottom