• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

I feel like I am looking for a Unicorn!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah because sooooo many people out there are just dying to enter a lifelong career of bending plastic for low hourly contractor pay and no benefits.....
Of course not. They want to get a ba in marketing, come out of school with $80k in student loan debt, get a job with a corporation that pays them almost enough to make payments on the above debt, dress to the company dress code and live a crappy hours commute from work while they slowly get the life sucked from them. The thing about working for a small business is that if you bring true value to the job, it can lead anywhere.

Well Gents,

Its that time again. Looking for help at Gearcraft.
Its been tough finding someone that wants to work this day and age.

Drama,Daddy Issues,Lazy, Just plain retarded, part time, Thieves, etc. These are some of the issues that I am dealing with. It is absolutely ridiculous! People do not want a job, they just want to pretend to have one and then spend the day texting and *****ing about life.
This is a real job !

What I am looking for, is someone that has ALL (Or most) of the following!

Can read English written text
Can write in English
Can be on time every day
Can count to 100
Will show up and be here the required 40 hours a week that we are open. (8-5 M-F) (Not your own hours)
Follow verbal instructions

If you are in between careers and are looking for something to get you to the next job, don't contact me.
If you have special circumstances that prevent you from being here 8-5 M-F, don't contact me.
If you are retired, rich, lonely, etc. and just want somewhere to hang out, don't contact me.
If you are serious about working and supporting yourself and/or your family, shoot me a PM.

That's about it. No other real skill is required. I would prefer someone that needs a paycheck every week to survive, like I do.

To see what we do, visit the website. www.gearcraftholsters.com

Pay will be based on how many of the above that you can demonstrate correctly. Paid weekly via 10/99 contract labor.
We are too small to offer any kind of health insurance. We do offer paid Holidays and Time off. We don't work on the weekends. Vacation pay if you are serious.

We are located in Dahlonega Georgia. That means that if you live over an hour away, this is not the job for you.

This is more of a Rant than a job listing but if you want to give me a shout, fire away.
PM Only

Thanks
Billieco
View attachment 1432369

What I am looking for, is someone that has ALL (Or most) of the following!

Can read English written text Yes
Can write in English Yes
Can be on time every day NO Sometimes 10:00, 11:00, 12:00, 1:00, 2:00, and work till I get done or just ready to go home. 7:00, 8:00, 9:00, 10:00, 11;00.
Can count to 100 Yes
Will show up and be here the required 40 hours a week that we are open. (8-5 M-F) (Not your own hours) No I usually come and go as I please.
Follow verbal instructions Yes

If you are in between careers and are looking for something to get you to the next job, don't contact me. No call
If you have special circumstances that prevent you from being here 8-5 M-F, don't contact me. No call
If you are retired, rich, lonely, etc. and just want somewhere to hang out, don't contact me. No call
If you are serious about working and supporting yourself and/or your family, shoot me a PM. No PM

That's about it. No other real skill is required. I would prefer someone that needs a paycheck every week to survive, like I do.
So you're looking for the Paycheck to paycheck type of individual? Sometimes I will go 4 or 5 weeks without getting paid.
I don't work to pay bills, I work to have money to blow on the ODT.

I don't care to be the man turning the wheel, I'm the man that greases the wheel to make it easier for those turning it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom