• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

I finally added a .22 can to my collection....host?

Got a SR22 for the ARC22 and when I bought the DeadAir they just got a trade in Ruger Mark III target ( LNIB) so I bought it to.

I've got a Sparrow and run it on an M&P22 compact and an AR with a dedicated 4.5" .22 barrel. Both are super quiet and fun to plink with.

The FV-SR is on the top of my want list right now because I've heard it is awesome suppressed.

Welcome to the waiting game, it won't stop there lol. I got two in jail, ARC22 and DeadAir Mask HQ and now every gun I look at in my mind is what suppressor to put on it.

I have a few NFA itesm so I'm used to the waiting game. So much fun when you get to take em' home. I was told form 4's are taking 5-6 months now...any word on this?

I have a few NFA itesm so I'm used to the waiting game. So much fun when you get to take em' home. I was told form 4's are taking 5-6 months now...any word on this?

Form 4's seem to be trending back down to 4 months, maybe lower. Form 1 E-Files are trending back down to 60 days, maybe lower. Only time will tell though.

Back
Top Bottom