• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

I get so caught up in all the turmoil we create ourselves...

Uh... you don't know how Gs works huh? lol. G means the rate of acceleration relative to gravity. A car accelerates faster than rockets due to the mass of the rocket. A bus accelerates slower than a sports car. An aircraft carrier accelerates slower than a speed boat.

And the further you get from the earth's surface, the less gravity there is to slow the acceleration. It only takes 1.1 Gs to defeat gravity. When you pick something up you are exerting more Gs than gravity. When you walk you are exerting more than 1g. If you weren't then you wouldn't be able to walk or pick anything up.

Your just making stuff up. Try to science occasionally.

I'm no scientist but I know why we went...
Ammo on Mars.jpg
:)

No sh. They made a comment and there's a psychological report also. With the money they waste, I would hope so.
You post a pretty picture that is absolutely incredible and beautiful and I'm supposed to believe it's real.
While you die on the star issue. I'm gonna blast into orbit at 25kmph in my "designer" space suit with admittedly zero g force protection.

By all means, keep it coming. By the time it's over, you might have some questions about reality also.
:doh: :pound:

Come on, you can't be serious about this.

The only reason we went to the moon was to beat the Russians to it.

same with Mars, gotta beat the commie Chinese and India to Mars .

Do you naysayers realize all of the benefits we enjoy due to the technological advances made by the space program?

Space exploration is a win/win. We are laying the groundwork for realistic expansion into space by future generations while at the same time getting almost immediate benefit from the technologies developed by the space program.

Do you naysayers realize all of the benefits we enjoy due to the technological advances made by the space program?

Space exploration is a win/win. We are laying the groundwork for realistic expansion into space by future generations while at the same time getting almost immediate benefit from the technologies developed by the space program.
Including most of what lets us have these silly debates. :-)

Back
Top Bottom