• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

I got the Craving!

If you pour a small bowl of white vinegar and leave on the counter overnight, the fried fish smell will be gone by morning. Yes, your kitchen will smell of vinegar, but pour out the vinegar and in a couple hours, back to no smell.
Have the dog **** in the floor next to the stove has the same effect.

napp napp
An ice box? Wow!
About how old are you and in what part of the country did you grow up?
I'll be eighty in March. I lived in Alabama, Georgia, and Mississippi from 1937 until 1945. After the war ended, we moved to Florida. We always rented furnished houses. We never rented a house with an electric refrigerator until I was in fourth grade. That was also the first year my Mom had a washing machine for clothes. It was the old tub/agitator type with a roller wringer mounted on the side.

I'll be eighty in March. I lived in Alabama, Georgia, and Mississippi from 1937 until 1945. After the war ended, we moved to Florida. We always rented furnished houses. We never rented a house with an electric refrigerator until I was in fourth grade. That was also the first year my Mom had a washing machine for clothes. It was the old tub/agitator type with a roller wringer mounted on the side.

Man you're a war horse!
It's nice to have met ya, that's a great story and I'll bet you have others....

When you done eating, enjoy a game of this.

10557891.jpg

Man, that makes me want some Salmon patties. I haven't had any in years. Used to have them (and Salmon stew) often.
Unfortunately I'm on a low sodium diet and canned meats are loaded.with salt.:(

Back
Top Bottom