• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

I got this when I tried to renew my license. Any Idea why it'd say this? Did I break AL DMV?

Nope never had kids and Ha Ha very funny. I'll find out tomorrow though when I go to the DMV office.
Good luck. If Georgia's DMV is hell I can't imagine what Alabama's is like. Maybe it's nicer, with people who work.

It's now called Pickle Park cause the queers suck each other off on the park benches there.
I think I read something about a sheriff or deputy sheriff getting caught in a park up in Atlanta doing something like this. That's not the sting that caught up Bypass though.

Good luck. If Georgia's DMV is hell I can't imagine what Alabama's is like. Maybe it's nicer, with people who work.

My local DMV is actually pretty efficient. Walk in, offer up your tribute to use the King's highway, kiss the ring, and you're out in under 10 minutes.

My local DMV is actually pretty efficient. Walk in, offer up your tribute to use the King's highway, kiss the ring, and you're out in under 10 minutes.
Mine's not. Walk in, "gibb it all up" to use Martin Luther King Junior's Highway, kiss Laqueisha's ass, and you're out in under 420 minutes.

Didn't you just have a birthday?
b8d7cd67-b472-4cc0-a095-b96a25f14796.gif

Back
Top Bottom