• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

I got this when I tried to renew my license. Any Idea why it'd say this? Did I break AL DMV?

Also had a friend this week run into something similar, he said in Alabama you can only renew online every other one. So no back to back online renewals, could this be your issue as well?
This is my first renewal in the 4 years I've been back in Alabama. So I wouldn't think so.

I don't know what this is about but I'm very curious.
856FB054-5B72-4FA3-859C-401B82EDF963.jpeg

We'll find out tomorrow. Gonna head down to the local DMV and see if I can renew or if something else is going on.

Could be the Aliens are starting their extermination of humanity process and I just got unlucky. LOL

We'll find out tomorrow. Gonna head down to the local DMV and see if I can renew or if something else is going on.

Could be the Aliens are starting their extermination of humanity process and I just got unlucky. LOL
Not yet monkey boy.....I'll let ya know when we start.

We cannot process your request online.

The Alabama Law Enforcement Agency Driver License Division preforms electronic validation with national and state databases for identification during license services online.
One of those systems has returned a result that will not allow you to submit this request online at this time.

Try closing out of this request and adding it again. If the problem persists, visit your Local Driver License Office.
Did you cross the Alabama border legal or not?

Back
Top Bottom