• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

I gotta go to Baltimore...

letusbuyyourcar

Default rank 5000+ posts
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
203   0
Reaction score
Well it looks like I gotta drive my only ( known:becky:) son to Baltimore for one of is freak show gaming competition deals in August. I drove a rental van through there in 2012 on the way to Bristol Pennsylvania and it was some kinda ugly.
On top of that I gotta spend 3 days and nights there. This should make me appreciate Macon a little more.

Maryland is very hostile to gun carry, even transport in a private motor vehicle.
I hope you can figure out a way to travel armed & safe during at least "most" of your travels.

I lived in Central PA for 12 years and used to deliver to the Baltimore area a couple of times a week. Hopefully it's been cleaned up in the past 8 years I've been away...
Fells Point was okay, Ft McHenry is okay, the Aquarium was okay, the USS Constitution is anchored in the harbor.

As far as weapons carry- I wasn't allowed to carry anything for any of the companies I worked for so I was unarmed every time I went.

Check the laws carrying pepper spray, taser, or a nightstick could all be illegal in that liberal cesspool of a city. I'm in the same predicament traveling to Illinois later in the year for my daughter's wedding.
I have a 21' ASP knockoff mad by S&W and a couple of big riot size cans of O/C. Thinking real hard about stashing the wife's Kel Tec 32 in an overnight bag or stuffed between the seats of the rental car.

I have a 21' ASP knockoff mad by S&W and a couple of big riot size cans of O/C. Thinking real hard about stashing the wife's Kel Tec 32 in an overnight bag or stuffed the seats of the rental car.
...it was nice knowing you...

Back
Top Bottom