• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

I guess Glock just isn't for me...

IMG_5115.JPG
It's a glock so just the gun is worth 600. I figure with all the extras I have, I should get at least 1000 for it

Not to advocate for Glock but many folks tend to shoot Glocks a bit to the left. It is almost always an issue of grip pressure rather than sight alignment. Something about the "squarish" shape of the grip causes some folks to torque the muzzle left at the end of the trigger pull. Work on your grip pressure and a clean trigger break if you want to keep the Glock...
-have a friend load dummy rounds intermittently in your mags to see if you can catch yourself doing it
-try relaxing your dominant hand and use more support hand grip
Just a thought but hitting left with a Glock is a pretty common prob
Very good sounding advice. I tend to lean left also.

My 19 hit awesome with factory sights. I changed to some trijicons once I decided it would be my edc, I shot about 4-6" left @ 10 yards. The sights were dead center, I finally gave in and drifted them to the right. Now it is more accurate for me than it ever has been. All my other pistols hit dead center with factory rear sights, so maybe I have a mental block on the 19 or maybe the sights were just slightly off. Either way, I suggest to make the gun yours and don't look back. if it doesn't work, drift them back to center and put them up on the block on here. My .02

Back
Top Bottom