• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

I guess some little ****ing elves did it.

There are first world problems, and then there are these type.
But I feel your pain. My cute little sammich maker for some reason leaves wet paper towels in the sink. :mmph:

Mine leaves disposable cups everywhere, and now our 5 year old does too. drives me nuts.

Lmao
I recently mentioned this very same thing to the light of my life for 21yrs and in her typical fashion of receiving criticism on any level, she told me to **** off and wipe it clean if it bothered me that much!
She's still got that belligerent spunk I fell in love with so long ago...

hot pocket.jpg

Lmao
I recently mentioned this very same thing to the light of my life for 21yrs and in her typical fashion of receiving criticism on any level, she told me to **** off and wipe it clean if it bothered me that much!
She's still got that belligerent spunk I fell in love with so long ago...
LOL. I would so much rather have them tell me the f*** off when I asked about it rather than them staring at me with that stupid slack-jawed drool dribbling down the chin empty eyed stare " I don't know."

I get sick of thousands of damned opened water bottles everywhere too. Nobody wants to pick one up and finish it because they're afraid that it might belong to somebody else and they don't want to get the f****** cooties. They should just be happy that I'm stupid enough to buy something for them that comes out of the ******* tap for free!

Back
Top Bottom