• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

I guess some little ****ing elves did it.

I get sick of thousands of damned opened water bottles everywhere too. Nobody wants to pick one up and finish it because they're afraid that it might belong to somebody else and they don't want to get the f****** cooties. They should just be happy that I'm stupid enough to buy something for them that comes out of the ******* tap for free!

You do realize you pay for it there to right.

I gave up on this with my wife many years ago even before we got married. She does most of the laundry so I just decided one day to not even pay attention to it even though it drives me up the walls.

There are a few things that drive me up a wall with the way my wife does things. But l can't remember the last time l have done a load of laundry or any house hold chores to really to mention so l keep my mouth shut. Every now and then I'll do a little but she does it before l can get to it. There have been a few things tha l have started to do just to help out and she has stopped me because she doesnt like the way l do it. She takes good care of me.

elf-meme.jpg

Read this thread. Told my wife about it so that she would know that I'm not the only one who gets irritated by that crap. She looked at me with a blank stare and said "I don't remember you complaining about it, but I don't do that". Really?! I feel your pain brother.

Clean up the mess and leave this note attached to the container.... " The next person I see on my concealed trail camera making a mess of this will be required to snort a used condom"! It might just work.

Back
Top Bottom