• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

I had this weird dream last night..............

When is it OK to shoot someone in the back?

• Never.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • When the situation dictates. I will explain below.

Votes: 24 68.6%
  • /Sigh.......................Tacos.

Votes: 11 31.4%

• Total voters

Bypass

Army Icon Lifetime Supporter
One nation under GOD Father of Jesus my Savior.
146   0
Reaction score
Guy had broke into my house and he had his back to me I was armed with an SCAR 17. I told him to put his hands behind his head but he refused I told him to show me his hands but he refused. The guy then quickly turned and shot me in the gut. I shot him in return and killed him but the damage had been done. I had been shot and would probably die from that wound.

My question is...... When is it OK to shoot someone in the back?

Guy had broke into my house and he had his back to me I was armed with an SCAR 17. I told him to put his hands behind his head but he refused I told him to show me his hands but he refused. The guy then quickly turned and shot me in the gut. I shot him in return and killed him but the damage had been done. I had been shot and would probably die from that wound.

When you can justify and articulated your feared severe bodily harm, or death for you or another in the house..I hope they had a weapon..I would make distance first if possible...Oh and then you need to wake up!

You need to work on your reaction times, in your dreams.
It was weird the gun was the first thing pointed in my direction. His head hadn't even fully turned yet. My initial thought was and my mistake was I was TOO close. But in my defense I didn't see him in the dark until I walked right up on him.

If he's already in your house, don't you have the right no matter what? I'm asking, bc I'm not positive about this?

When you can justify and articulated your feared severe bodily harm, or death for you or another in the house..I hope they had a weapon..I would make distance first if possible...Oh and then you need to wake up!
I could say I asked him twice to show his hands but he refused? Then out of fear I shot him? In my head I couldn't justify it until it was already too late.

Back
Top Bottom