• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

I had this weird dream last night..............

When is it OK to shoot someone in the back?

• Never.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • When the situation dictates. I will explain below.

Votes: 24 68.6%
  • /Sigh.......................Tacos.

Votes: 11 31.4%

• Total voters
Now that you have documented your nightmare here, :thumb:
and every alphabet gubmint agency is reading this:tinfoil3:
I think it is safe to say you can shoot anybody in the back at anytime and be justified.:shocked:
Your welcome... I accept PayPalMeMyMoney :)
HA HA!!!!

offering personal violence to any person...

2kc0jc.jpg

Read OCGA 16-3-23, Use of force in defense of habits

Read this

https://law.justia.com/codes/georgia/2010/title-16/chapter-3/article-2/16-3-23

16-3-23. Use of force in defense of habitation

A person is justified in threatening or using force against another when and to the extent that he or she reasonably believes that such threat or force is necessary to prevent or terminate such other's unlawful entry into or attack upon a habitation; however, such person is justified in the use of force which is intended or likely to cause death or great bodily harm only if:

(1) The entry is made or attempted in a violent and tumultuous manner and he or she reasonably believes that the entry is attempted or made for the purpose of assaulting or offering personal violence to any person dwelling or being therein and that such force is necessary to prevent the assault or offer of personal violence;

(2) That force is used against another person who is not a member of the family or household and who unlawfully and forcibly enters or has unlawfully and forcibly entered the residence and the person using such force knew or had reason to believe that an unlawful and forcible entry occurred; or

(3) The person using such force reasonably believes that the entry is made or attempted for the purpose of committing a felony therein and that such force is necessary to prevent the commission of the felony.

You would have been fine bud. Next time fire away.

Edit to add.....forgot you are in Alabama now....better ask a Alabaman.

Thanks brother. :)

I think he told you that you can't even dream in Alabama... :)

If I catch somebody in my house that I'm certain should not be there at night it don't matter which way they're turned. It was low light I just couldn't tell which way he was facing officer. Daylight, he better be running the other way!

Back
Top Bottom