• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

I had this weird dream last night..............

When is it OK to shoot someone in the back?

• Never.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • When the situation dictates. I will explain below.

Votes: 24 68.6%
  • /Sigh.......................Tacos.

Votes: 11 31.4%

• Total voters
It was weird the gun was the first thing pointed in my direction. His head hadn't even fully turned yet. My initial thought was and my mistake was I was TOO close. But in my defense I didn't see him in the dark until I walked right up on him.

I keep automatic LED night lights throughout my house so it's dimly lit but sufficient for identifying an intruder.

I got a warning about my Dreams by a Mod "LOL" so I think I'll take a month or two Hiatus from the ODT.. Ya'll have a great Time, see ya next year (maybe):becky:

Guy had broke into my house and he had his back to me I was armed with an SCAR 17. I told him to put his hands behind his head but he refused I told him to show me his hands but he refused. The guy then quickly turned and shot me in the gut. I shot him in return and killed him but the damage had been done. I had been shot and would probably die from that wound.

My question is...... When is it OK to shoot someone in the back?
Would you do that on the battle field? Just sayin.

Me too! My bullets always bounce off the target, my punches are labored and land like soft pillows, and every time I run as a last resort I fall and can't stop slipping and sliding.
Same here. I will add though that the trigger on whatever gun I have in the dream always feels like it has two inches of travel and takes 20 lbs of pressure to break the shot. I think it's brought on by me believing that I'm not training enough. Which admittedly I'm not.

Same here. I will add though that the trigger on whatever gun I have in the dream always feels like it has two inches of travel and takes 20 lbs of pressure to break the shot. I think it's brought on by me believing that I'm not training enough. Which admittedly I'm not.
I forgot the part about the trigger! Me too! I'm never strong enough to rack a slide, pull a bolt or charging handle either! Dreams mean something, it probably relates to my fear of bats. Lol

Back
Top Bottom