• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

I had to 'defend' my home.

Thank you al for replying. I do know the law to an amateur extent. I know pursuit (leaving the house) would be BAD on paper. I do know (now) that you can’t shoot someone you can’t see. And I am definitely focused on attack/defense and the use of cover. Wife was furious with brother who I actually had to drive to my mothers because he uberd straight to my home for the fun.

Thank you al for replying. I do know the law to an amateur extent. I know pursuit (leaving the house) would be BAD on paper. I do know (now) that you can’t shoot someone you can’t see. And I am definitely focused on attack/defense and the use of cover. Wife was furious with brother who I actually had to drive to my mothers because he uberd straight to my home for the fun.
I'd have left his dumbass on the front lawn.

Ah, just another fun story involving a drunken sailor. Further evidence of why stereotypes exist.
My uncle, who served 26 years, used to take me with him bar-hopping when he was home on shore leave, to attract women. I was in the 3-6 yo range.
And then there was the crazy stuff.

Since wife didn't call police, I would suspect she was complicit with your brother in the fireworks debacle. She was aware of his plan and thought it would be cute to scare the shizz out of you. Certainly not gonna cop to it now.
But that's just me.
I totally agree when you grabbed the firearm she should have told you it was your brother home trying to spook you. If you would have fired threw the window his blood would have been on her hands as well. I think me and her would have to sit down and have a talk. because it's times like these were when an innocent person looses there life or get hurt while trying to take a joke to far. especially when it involves a gun. last thing when you couldn't hear your wife or anything that is not good at all because you with a gun drawn and say there were on scene officers giving you commands to put down your weapon due to a neighbor calling them before your wife was able to although she did not.It would not have been pretty because officers were l'm from only say it once if that.But my thing is I'm glad you all were ok and no one got hurt.

Back
Top Bottom