• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

I HATE a thief...

We have found him!!! He’s selling stuff on Facebook. Dumb **** posted a pic of a pocketbook he is selling and the pocketbook is sitting on 2-3 different bank notes with my 3xGreat Grandfathers signature and name on them. The detective has been updated and now we wait. I’m not a patient person and this waiting is already killing me and it’s been less than an hour, LOL!!! Fingers crossed they get him quickly. Wish us luck.
Great! Who found him?

Great! Who found him?

My Aunt has been searching Facebook marketplace since it originally happened. She saw an antique looking item today, went to that dudes page and saw some of her stuff that had been taken up for sale. Then when looking through the other items I noticed the old docs belonging to the family that the things he was selling were sitting on. In process of getting warrants and hopefully by this time tomorrow we will have some of our stuff back and these guys will be in jail.

Hopefully he trips and breaks his face on the way to the police station.
Back in the 90's I watched a smarta** drunk (accidentally) trip and land on his face on the sidewalk while being arrested. It was very funny since the LEO was actually trying to be nice at first. Maybe the same thing will (accidentally) happen to this guy.

Back in the 90's I watched a smarta** drunk (accidentally) trip and land on his face on the sidewalk while being arrested. It was very funny since the LEO was actually trying to be nice at first. Maybe the same thing will (accidentally) happen to this guy.

Maybe he'll trip a couple of times and the last time off a cliff or tall building.

Eric Mathew Thompson of Statesboro was officially arrested earlier today. Not positive all he will be charged for but on my list I've got criminal trespass, breaking and entering, theft by taking and selling stolen goods. Big thanks to the Effingham Sheriffs Office for their assistance in getting this piece of trash off the streets. I hope they are able to identify and prosecute his partner and get back most of the items these pieces of scum have already sold. Been a looong time coming and I'm so excited right now that I don't know what to do. I will keep you all posted on how it all plays out.

Back
Top Bottom