• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

I HATE a thief...

Eric Mathew Thompson of Statesboro was officially arrested earlier today. Not positive all he will be charged for but on my list I've got criminal trespass, breaking and entering, theft by taking and selling stolen goods. Big thanks to the Effingham Sheriffs Office for their assistance in getting this piece of trash off the streets. I hope they are able to identify and prosecute his partner and get back most of the items these pieces of scum have already sold. Been a looong time coming and I'm so excited right now that I don't know what to do. I will keep you all posted on how it all plays out.
I wish you only good luck and I love happy endings...

97bafda85fc80e6dadfe9c66d29d27f8b5c965aadc66e1513b9296695d2e923e.jpg

Great! Posting stolen stuff with NAMES on it certainly helps things.
Unless he has a lot of priors or is on probation I wouldn't expect him to be prosecuted for everything. He will likely take a plea deal.

Eric Mathew Thompson of Statesboro was officially arrested earlier today. Not positive all he will be charged for but on my list I've got criminal trespass, breaking and entering, theft by taking and selling stolen goods. Big thanks to the Effingham Sheriffs Office for their assistance in getting this piece of trash off the streets. I hope they are able to identify and prosecute his partner and get back most of the items these pieces of scum have already sold. Been a looong time coming and I'm so excited right now that I don't know what to do. I will keep you all posted on how it all plays out.

:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::cheer2::cheer2::cheer2:

Great! Posting stolen stuff with NAMES on it certainly helps things.
Unless he has a lot of priors or is on probation I wouldn't expect him to be prosecuted for everything. He will likely take a plea deal.

Just hit the booking desk online and he was charged with felony burglary.

**** yeah! **** that guy.

Back
Top Bottom