• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

I HATE a thief...

A select few get rehabilitated. Maybe the violation of probation will straighten this guy out. You know these “poor indigent criminals” never get caught stealing g a grocery order. Or get caught stealing a suit for a job interview.

Been quite a while since I have any new news to share, but that all changed yesterday. Got a call yesterday morning letting me know that the second of the three guys responsible for these burglaries, Andy Morris, has now been arrested and is in jail. This guy has already served time, and is currently on probation, for breaking and entering and burglary from 4-5 years ago when he first broke into this same house. No one said criminals are smart people! Anyhow, hoping they will catch the third guy sooner that later so we can move on to the next chapter of this adventure.

Write the DA a real letter, on real paper, with a real stamp, and send it to him, telling him how this was an old family homeplace, how violated you feel, blah, blah, you know the felon is out on probation, blah blah, and
ESPECIALLY ask to be kept advised of all hearings in the matter. You probably won't get a response, but it's a fact that DAs perk up when they know someone is looking over their shoulder

Write the DA a real letter, on real paper, with a real stamp, and send it to him, telling him how this was an old family homeplace, how violated you feel, blah, blah, you know the felon is out on probation, blah blah, and
ESPECIALLY ask to be kept advised of all hearings in the matter. You probably won't get a response, but it's a fact that DAs perk up when they know someone is looking over their shoulder

Yep, I had planned on doing that in hopes it would make him feel obligated to put forth the extra effort. Planning on two letters at this point, one for each of the scum bags they have arrested so far. If they get the third, I’ll send another for him too.

And make a copy of it so you can have it published in the local paper, in the event that the DA is as lazy as most.

67593099_668677333610199_5334739674687819384_n.jpg

Back
Top Bottom