• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

I HATE a thief...

Thought you all would like an update. Looks like these guys are gonna put up a fight. Went around the house today and they have broke back in again, guessing it was Mon night. They ripped some boards out the wall I had covering a window, busted the window out and crawled in. Enough stuff moved around that I was sure they went in nearly every room. Took the opportunity to call the cops again. Two guys who showed up this time seemed to be really good fellas and were eager to take that can for prints. Fingers crossed that turns into something usable. In the mean time, I set up a camera so I hope I'm able to get some useful data off that if they come back again. I can't tell you how frustrating this is!!!!!!!

Sorry about your luck. I hope they catch these hooligans...

Thanks! Let's just say I'm planning a little camping trip this weekend if things haven't been resolved. If anybody has seen the last episode of season 2 of Punisher...right there at the end, that's kinda how I have this upcoming weekend playing out in my mind right now!

Thought you all would like an update. Looks like these guys are gonna put up a fight. Went around the house today and they have broke back in again, guessing it was Mon night. They ripped some boards out the wall I had covering a window, busted the window out and crawled in. Enough stuff moved around that I was sure they went in nearly every room. Took the opportunity to call the cops again. Two guys who showed up this time seemed to be really good fellas and were eager to take that can for prints. Fingers crossed that turns into something usable. In the mean time, I set up a camera so I hope I'm able to get some useful data off that if they come back again. I can't tell you how frustrating this is!!!!!!!
Dang. They're a special kind all right. Looking forward to the "Busted!" post...

So sorry to hear this. People these day just don't respect privacy and personal property anymore. Makes me sick. I agree with what has been said. Trail cams, get pics, and find these a$$holes. Good luck and I hope you can get your property back.

Bought a WIFI motion sensor that will be delivered tomorrow. It will send me a text when it senses movement. Gonna borrow a hot spot from a friend and hook that up tomorrow evening. Hopefully they will show up Friday night or Sat night and I can end this!

When pointed out the V-8 can and they refused to "print" it I would've said fine as I placed it in a bag telling them I'd see what the County Commissioners had to say about their work ethics Thursday night at their meeting....you Leo's get paid so do your damn job !!, as a taxpayer I said that. Something very similar happened to me a few years back and after making fools of the Sheriffs Dept. at a commissioners meeting I got results.......fast, so don't whimp out, stand up for yourself, it helps others in the long run too.

Back
Top Bottom