• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

I hate a thief !!

lcfd91

Default rank <750 posts Supporter
Frontiersman
67   0
Reaction score
I went back to work 4 weeks ago after being off on a medical leave to take care of my wife after surgery for breast cancer. I stay out of town 3 nights a week. The second night gone someone broke into my wifes car and my storage room stealing a lot of valuable items. In the same night they also hit 4 more of my neighbors skipped a night and hit 5 more. I guess i just wanted to vent a bit!!!

Man that sucks. First- I hope your wife is doing well. Second- in time it will come back to those punks three fold. Nothing will make you as mad as a thief.

Wow, my uncle use to live in Aragon and had some scumbags still his dump trailer out of his yard one night while he was at work. Good luck with the LE up there, they didn't seem real helpful in his situation. What goes around , comes around. We will keep your wife and you in our prayers.

im sorry to hear that, I know some items cannot be replaced, but if you have homeowners insurance dont forget to tell them about the 65" plasma that was taken ;)

I agree with you. I still own the house where I lived in the metro-Atlanta area before moving to Columbus. A neighbor recently called me to say that someone has stolen the guts out on the AC unit. I know a lot of this type of thing is happening since the price of copper has gone up; but it becomes much more personal when it happens to you.

I'm normally a pretty easy going guy; but I could make an exception if I could meet the scumbag responsible for this.

Back
Top Bottom