• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

I hate a thief!

cpark

Default rank <1500 posts
ODT Junkie!
50   0
Reaction score
Just a little heads up I'm just venting a little.

So this afternoon I go out to my carport to take the trash out and I noticed my weedeater was missing.I know it was taken sometime in the last 24 hours because I stumped my toe on it yesterday when I was taking the trash can to road for pickup day. Now I know the economy its bad and people are out of work but come on is stealing stuff really necessary? I'm out of work right now myself. Anyways after Looking around I noticed not only did they take the weedeater but the one gallon gas can that I had for it as well. It was practically brand new and has only been used maybe 10 times. Anyways thanks for hearing me out I just had to rant a little.

Have a merry christmas everyone.

Just a little heads up I'm just venting a little.

So this afternoon I go out to my carport to take the trash out and I noticed my weedeater was missing.I know it was taken sometime in the last 24 hours because I stumped my toe on it yesterday when I was taking the trash can to road for pickup day. Now I know the economy its bad and people are out of work but come on is stealing stuff really necessary? I'm out of work right now myself. Anyways after Looking around I noticed not only did they take the weedeater but the one gallon gas can that I had for it as well. It was practically brand new and has only been used maybe 10 times. Anyways thanks for hearing me out I just had to rant a little.

Have a merry christmas everyone.

Neighbor?????

Back
Top Bottom