• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

I hate the shooting range on the weekends

chucklenut

Default rank 5000+ posts
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
362   0
Reaction score
I really like range guns and safes, but not a fan of the general public (go figure).

serious question.......WHY THE HELL DO SHOOTING RANGES ALLOW GROUPONS?

I know its suppose to drum up business, but from what I can tell you mostly get millennial idiots and ghetto morons showing up for the Groupon who need their adult hand held throughout the dangerous process, never to return to shoot again anyway because they are too ****ing cheap to use anything other than a groupon

I feel like the shooting experience would be better for everyone if they stopped using Groupon. I dont know how much the places make from it, but I will say it usually keeps me away if I feel like shooting. **** is dangerous.

I also think it should be AN ENFORCED POLICY to not allow selfies on the shooting range, its ****ing dangerous because it distracts idiots from the real dangers around them

I hardly ever go to a range on the weekend. If I do I go right at open on Sunday. I like an outdoor range that I can shoot like I like at. I go to John's Mountain early in the morning (opens at 9) during the week. I value my life so I wont go on the weekend. Last time I did I got flagged by a loaded rifle twice and some asshat walked out onto the actively hot range to change a target. Even on the weekdays I dont stay after 12.

I hardly ever go to a range on the weekend. If I do I go right at open on Sunday. I like an outdoor range that I can shoot like I like at. I go to John's Mountain early in the morning (opens at 9) during the week. I value my life so I wont go on the weekend. Last time I did I got flagged by a loaded rifle twice and some asshat walked out onto the actively hot range to change a target. Even on the weekdays I dont stay after 12.
I wish I could go to outdoor ranges or just my backyard but I live in Atlanta unfortunately (the only upside about this town is the amount of single women with loose morals)

I wish I could go to outdoor ranges or just my backyard but I live in Atlanta unfortunately (the only upside about this town is the amount of single women with loose morals)

I live in Kennesaw. It's a drive for me but worth it as it's free and I can shoot how I like. Fortunately I can arrange my work schedule as I see fit to be there when others cant.

Back
Top Bottom