• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

I hate this city: another reason to avoid marta

I haven't rode Marta in years, the last time was about 25 years ago. My Wife and I rode the West Bound from the Omni, it was about 12 midnite, We were the only crackers on board, at the West Lake Station, a gang of Thugs got on, screaming, jumping over seats and making threats and demanding money from everyone. Whenever we rode, we stood between cars, standing, with out backs against the wall, they saw two older victims and started in our direction, I gave them a hard stare, pulled my jacket back, put my hand on my 1911, and with a low deep voice, said "Baby, put your fingers in your ears, this 45 is going to make a loud noise when I blow these asswipes away" My wife "Target" put her fingers in her ears, the Thugs stopped, their eyes as big as plates, turned and ran to the other end of the car. The ride to High Tower was very quiet on the car, at the station, they all jumped out and ran.. At the next M&G at Biguns Sept, get Target to tell you the story LOL and yes I would have had we been attacked, Police, no where to be seen..
Now that's a story that gives me the warm and fuzzies! :becky:

If Obummer had a son.
I heard this story while streaming VonHessler and Rush on WSB. I didn't have to click on the link to know the races of the ones involved. This same thing has happened a few times in NYC especially during the Obama regime. I'm surprised it didn't happen in Atlanta sooner.
To my knowledge Marta has never been able to support itself. Why not eliminate it? The bus service in Macon was recently eliminated. I've ridden Marta trains a few times many years ago and the stations were pretty sketchy even back then. No way in hell I'd try that now.

why is it that almost every time a black criminal gets killed by either a white cop or a white armed citizen, the black community screams "racism" and says you only shot him because he was black. They completely ignore the possibility that maybe he was shot for committing crimes and instigating trouble and hurting other people attempting to...

and why is it that every time a white person is attacked by a black there's never a racial angle in the media's mind, in the leftist's minds? Because there's always a legitimate alternative reason for the attack: Either the black person wanted to rape or rob the white person, and therefore it wasn't racial. The white person just had something the black criminal wanted, so they used violence and took it.

and here we have a crime without any other apparent motive --the black person wasn't in poverty and robbing a rich white person. The black person was not provoked. The black person attacked and tried to murder a white person for apparently no reason, and I think that legitimately raises the question of whether or not they just wanted to kill a Whitey.

PS: Some of the MARTA lines are majority white especially the ones leading to downtown & midtown during the business hours of weekdays.
I rode them before and I would not hesitate to do so now. I have ridden the Marta trains unarmed for years before it became legal to carry there.

" Christopher Patrick Brooklin, 28. He was charged with aggravated assault and battery, FOX 6 reported."

How about charging him with attempted premeditated murder and a hate crime.

If only he had been White, and the victims Black then these charges would be appropriate.

If this had been any of my family then Christopher Patrick Brooklin, would live longer in jail.

Back
Top Bottom