• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

I hate this city: another reason to avoid marta

if the prosecutors charge aggravated assault with attempt to murder that is a more difficult charge to prove then the other type of aggravated assault because it requires the state to prove beyond a reasonable doubt that the man wanted the woman to be killed by the train that wasn't just a strong possibility or that he wanted to see her injured but he wanted to kill her .

If they were willing to bear that burden of proving specific inntent then what they should chsrge is do is charge "attempted murder". That is a much higher crime than aggravated assaultt. It can carry a life sentence by itself and I think 25 years must be served before somebody is even eligible for parole.

Aggravated assault without a firearm could theoretically get somebody 20 years in prison, but they could be eligible for parole after only serving a couple of years.

Rode Marta down to the NRA convention last year. The second day with my son.

Never felt safer...but of course I was carrying...

if the prosecutors charge aggravated assault with attempt to murder that is a more difficult charge to prove then the other type of aggravated assault because it requires the state to prove beyond a reasonable doubt that the man wanted the woman to be killed by the train that wasn't just a strong possibility or that he wanted to see her injured but he wanted to kill her .

If they were willing to bear that burden of proving specific inntent then what they should chsrge is do is charge "attempted murder". That is a much higher crime than aggravated assaultt. It can carry a life sentence by itself and I think 25 years must be served before somebody is even eligible for parole.

Aggravated assault without a firearm could theoretically get somebody 20 years in prison, but they could be eligible for parole after only serving a couple of years.

He get 20 years, and she gets the rest of life to live with the afflictions he caused her to have. Not counting the next several years of surgery and pain.
Who's going to pay for her medical bills? I'm sure Chris ain't gots no money.

Back
Top Bottom