• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

I hate this city: another reason to avoid marta

You can’t fix stupid and they deserve everything they get.
I worked in Sandy Springs when the marta station opened there(you see them every night on the news now days)thugs would ride marta there,steal cars,home invasions,they stole my friends truck (found what was left of it on Hill street,full of chicken bones and kool cig butts)

I worked in Sandy Springs when the marta station opened there(you see them every night on the news now days)thugs would ride marta there,steal cars,home invasions,they stole my friends truck (found what was left of it on Hill street,full of chicken bones and kool cig butts)
What’s funny is people actually believe it will help the community. Never has and never will but the definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different result.

MARTA! It brings diversity to your boring vanilla lives.
9ECF97C1-448D-4E36-969A-2367F924A5EA.jpeg

I'll say this....The suffering my wife and I did working In and around Atlanta has allowed us to escape the jungle and retire in paradise, I feel sorry for those who embrace living and raising their children in big city's where crime is rampant, traffic is hell, and they live in fear all the time. They have no idea where their food comes from, or what they are missing without all the conflict of living in such close contact with other people.
I am truly blessed to have been able to get the hell out!!!

Back
Top Bottom