• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

I have 2 things that chaps muh ass this week .....

41mag

Wolf Icon Supporter
Shake, rattle & roll !
121   0
Reaction score
So, when did it become proper to argue price or give offers in an open thread ??
Ya click on a nice FS item, scroll down to comments to add the imperative “GLWS” & “Wish you were closer”
bs lines and there it is !! Hanging out like a red ass ape !!
“I’ll trade you $20 , my broken lawn mower and a goat named Trixie for your loaded up fully semi auto Glock”
Folks: go to PM to make an offer !!

Man....this crap really gets me riled up !! Chaps “muh azz” - I tell ya !

The next little imp in the wheelhouse :
Why does everyone have to stipple the hell outta every Glock they get their hands on ?? Does anyone - that matters - think this crap looks good ? Do they just naturally retail the KY on their palms after “recreational activities” and they need extra grip ?
This too puts a rash on the ole keister.
Leave it as it come from the damned factory or cut the price $100

Thanks fer tuning in folks :cool-new:

3BC83BE1-9EA6-4D42-B290-00EA264FAD18.gif

So, when did it become proper to argue price or give offers in an open thread ??
Ya click on a nice FS item, scroll down to comments to add the imperative “GLWS” & “Wish you were closer”
bs lines and there it is !! Hanging out like a red ass ape !!
“I’ll trade you $20 , my broken lawn mower and a goat named Trixie for your loaded up fully semi auto Glock”
Folks: go to PM to make an offer !!

Man....this crap really gets me riled up !! Chaps “muh azz” - I tell ya !

The next little imp in the wheelhouse :
Why does everyone have to stipple the hell outta every Glock they get their hands on ?? Does anyone - that matters - think this crap looks good ? Do they just naturally retail the KY on their palms after “recreational activities” and they need extra grip ?
This too puts a rash on the ole keister.
Leave it as it come from the damned factory or cut the price $100

Thanks fer tuning in folks :cool-new:

I am with you bro. I even try to give FNGs a nice nudge to PM to handle business. Guess it isn't working.

Back
Top Bottom