• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

I have a fever! And the only cure is more guns!

Sup y'all. Relatively new to gun ownership (last few years.) But, in the last four months, I've picked up some beauties and finally bought a safe for em! So, even though I'm not "from" Atlanta. I still call myself a gun-ownin Georgia boy since I've been here since 1993 and am a self-diagnosed gun aficionado.

I hope I can lean on y'all for some expertise and guidance as I fill the stable!

First question: Can any of y'all recommend a good attorney to help me with my Form 1?

Welcome to ODT!

2016-08-08-10-45-25.png

H heavyd = NFALAWYER.com

handled my NFA trust for me and half of ODT. The packet he sends with your trust walks you through submitting Form 1's and Form 4's as well as adding/removing weapons and people from the trust. Plus Ms. Elizabeth is pretty knowledgeable on the phone at his office as well.

Now that your hooked, just remember that SBR's are better and suppress everything!!

Welcome to the ODT. We are glad you joined,,,,,,,beware though, Presently there are no support groups, prescriptions or antedotes for the addiction that is looming over your head since joining. So just sit back, join in, hang on,,,,:help:

Back
Top Bottom