• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

I have a new tore ass.

palmettomoon

Army Icon Super Lifetime Supporter 1
NRA Life Member Wayne LaPierre & Chris Cox Hater
225   0
Reaction score
I mean Taurus. With a Chinesium Holosun HE407C-GRX2.....

......And I love it! No manual safety, slight mod to the mags make it 100% reliable (400 rds down so far) and the keeptinkering.com trigger is a huge improvement and in my opinion mandatory for competition. I had one with aTrijicon rmr before but traded it off this time last year for a Colt SP1.

I love this "competition pistol for the poors."
20230308_135348.jpg

Sweet ! Looks nice, I haven’t shot one yet. (Actually I haven’t been shooting in a year I think !! )
I bet it is a sweet plinker . How do you like the Holosun ? Another item I have yet to get a run on ….
Congrats on the new addition ! :cool:

NICE!!! I went with the original and it’s WAY more gun than I thought it’d be. I got the round muzzle device , before they came out with the square one. Now I gotta spend another $60. Probably getting the micro next ?

Sweet ! Looks nice, I haven’t shot one yet. (Actually I haven’t been shooting in a year I think !! )
I bet it is a sweet plinker . How do you like the Holosun ? Another item I have yet to get a run on ….
Congrats on the new addition ! :cool:

Not to answer a question meant for someone else but I am immensely pleased with both my 507k and 403b.

Held their zero since the first sight in. Been bumped and moved around a lot and have never deviated. Dot is clear and haven't had to change a battery in 2 full years.

Back
Top Bottom