• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

I have a new tore ass.

Yep, like Folks that buy Fords. That’s all they’ve ever drove. I gave my 2 Glocks to my kids, they can fix’em up however they want. Any one of my Caniks out shoot any Glock I’ve owned. But like I said different strokes. You go ahead and get the last word. I’ll sit the rest out. The Taurus.22’s are Killer Palmetto.
Ewwww Canik. Gross

Still a toss up for my M&P 10mm. Maybe this? and save $$? Noticed the TRO is on sale for $400 on gundeals. Brownell’s I think?

I know they haven't really been out long enough for serious long-term comparisons of the brand and models but they seem to be doing the job. I know plenty of folks are putting HS on their carry guns. And not just because they're poor like me lol

I know they haven't really been out long enough for serious long-term comparisons of the brand and models but they seem to be doing the job. I know plenty of folks are putting HS on their carry guns. And not just because they're poor like me lol
Haven’t heard anything bad. I watched a video about the M&P 2.0 10mm with the 507. It went well. Procrastinating.

I mean Taurus. With a Chinesium Holosun HE407C-GRX2.....

......And I love it! No manual safety, slight mod to the mags make it 100% reliable (400 rds down so far) and the keeptinkering.com trigger is a huge improvement and in my opinion mandatory for comletition. I had one with aTrijicon rmr before but traded it off this time last year for a Colt SP1.

I love this "competition pistol for the poors."
View attachment 5450122
I'm still looking for my Unicorn - Beretta Model 86 tip up.....

Back
Top Bottom