• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

I have a problem. I have a deer with a broken leg in my back yard.

Violating the law is not something I will do willingly. Why I posted on here to see if anyone else has dealt with the same thing. I could put a 30 calber hole in the deers head and drop it like a box of rocks but then there is what if my neighbors see me do it and call LE then I'm up **** creek and they could easily say I broke the deers leg after the fact. See where I am coming from.

Guys talk a big game on here but when it comes to their own well being and freedom then the shoe is no longer on the other foot.

Use a 22 lr, the neighbors will never know.

I have my own loads of 223 sub, with my suppressor, is as quite or quieter than a 22 suppressed..I have had several that can attest to this.
As bad as the deers leg is broke I could probably walk up to it and put a round in it's head from the silenced HK MK 23. I will talk to DNR first though and maybe just as others have said let nature take it's course and let the coyotes get it or maybe just maybe it will survive on it's own.

As bad as the deers leg is broke I could probably walk up to it and put a round in it's head from the silenced HK MK 23. I will talk to DNR first though and maybe just as others have said let nature take it's course and let the coyotes get it or maybe just maybe it will survive on it's own.
If you decide to and have the permission pm me..I'll help dress out and steel a back strap, when you not looking..I'll just give you a beer!

If it is around when you call they might come out and do the deed for you. They may not, but they may. Like others have said, they will probably tell you to dispatch the deer.

If it is around when you call they might come out and do the deed for you. They may not, but they may. Like others have said, they will probably tell you to dispatch the deer.
Tried calling a bit ago but they are closed on Sunday. I will call tomorrow and ask what they want me to do.

Back
Top Bottom