• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

I have a question about trespassing

Damaging someone’s car because they did something you didn’t like is a ***** move.

But not nearly the dick move like parking in a handicap designated parking space. Maybe a ball bat to the knee caps would suit better.

If you damage my car by opening your door up and bashing the side of my car, it will get you a big ass dent in your door.

I really don’t.

And hopefully, real soon, someone catches you “mule kicking” their door and beats the breaks off you.

Me too. And hopefully there will be a handicapped person with a firearm catches them and shoots the SOB in the head.:shocked:

I'm sure you have the popular opinion, especially with the handicapped people.:fish2:

My wife and I have HC tags on our cars. Wife had a hip transplant and mobility issues. I am overweight and have difficulty walking and standing....going to Publix or Wal-Mart is very problematic for me. I would LOVE to lose 100 pounds....but I can't walk to exercise to lose the weight. Its a catch 22 for me. Now if I pull up and can find a regular parking spot close up, I will use it rather than the HC spot.

I had a job for 20 years that required me to sit 9 hours a day, no mobility. I don't eat excessively, but more than I should considering my lack of mobility.

Per GA law, any portion of pavement marked with stripes, yellow, white or blue, is considered "gore" and no driving/parking is permitted.

Me too. And hopefully there will be a handicapped person with a firearm catches them and shoots the SOB in the head.:shocked:

I'm sure you have the popular opinion, especially with the handicapped people.:fish2:
I love how you seem to think that you can hold the moral high ground while wading through the sewer.

Someone acting like a dick, because someone else was acting like a dick, does not make them not a dick.

Back
Top Bottom