• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

I have a question about trespassing

3B249243-1B5F-497A-9702-5A522D69B61E.jpg

Which tells me you have banjo on ignore.

Wise decision.

No actually the mods have me and biker13 on global Ignore. I'm not sure why. Maybe he threatened me.:shocked:

Just think you can put me on Ignore and won't have to worry your pretty little head over what I post or how big my dick is. lol:thumb:

I don't have anyone on Ignore except the asshats I don't wan to trade with. The rest of You that just like to spew your garbage, don't bother me in the least.

I love how you seem to think that you can hold the moral high ground while wading through the sewer.

Someone acting like a dick, because someone else was acting like a dick, does not make them not a dick.
No he is just another internet tuff guy that would probably piss himself if actually confronted. Just more BS from BJ.....an appropriate acronym me thinks....

Represent yourself pro se. I know if it's your first offense the court isn't going to stack you with the max fine. Watch out for court costs as well. Show the picture of the sign as evidence. The solicitor might plead it down on discretion.

It's in federal court. They have a fine schedule. They don't care if you are Jesus Christ, you pay the fine. The "solicitor" is a deputy U.S. atty. who doesn't give a [flip].

Which is probably what OP did, which is probably why we haven't heard back from him.

Back
Top Bottom