• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

I have a question about trespassing

You need to see this spot. I was clearly not in the handicapped area, it is just has blue stripes instead of yellow that would be in another spot. The spot was angled and I only parked in the inassessible area for any other vehicle. There was plenty of room for a van with a lift and a wheel chair to get out. I know, my father-in-law now has to have a van himself with a lift now. I was no where in the way. The guy was just a lazy jerk.

Actually, vehicles that are illegally are at fault if someone runs into them.:shocked:
Just cut the corner a little short and run them over, wait on the owner and watch them cry.

Nope, you are wrong. Had this conversation with a cop last Friday. If you hit a parked car, illegally or not, you are at fault because it is a stationary object. Go and ask them yourself. How do I know? My dad backed into a the side of a truck that was parked 2' over the line and that is what the cop told us. Just like backing into a utility pole.

I never park where you can hit it without hitting a curb or post. I ain't stupid. I put my bike as much out of the way as possible. I utilize wasted parking space so I don't waste an entire spot a car could fit in. I am being courteous of others whether you think so or not.

If businesses where being smart, they would have the parking lot striper carve out the wasted space for motorcycles. I have seen it many other places, but not too often. Us motorcyclist get no respect.

Rosewood

Back
Top Bottom