• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

I have a question about trespassing

I suppose driving along and thinking u see a spot, u start to turn in and there is a mc taking the whole spot doesn't bother u a bit does it. Or do u want to kick that over too. Do u chew out those folks that are clearly not handicapped taking up a handicappd spot too, or kick there car? Or do u just grumble about it on the internet?

You need to see this spot. I was clearly not in the handicapped area, it is just has blue stripes instead of yellow that would be in another spot. The spot was angled and I only parked in the inassessible area for any other vehicle. There was plenty of room for a van with a lift and a wheel chair to get out. I know, my father-in-law now has to have a van himself with a lift now. I was no where in the way. The guy was just a lazy jerk.

Blue striping is reserved for handicapped accessibility, doesn't matter where it is. Go back and look at the OP.

Again, I find it sort of precious that someone parking a motorcycle in a HCP parking spot to be 10 steps closer to the store is calling someone else a lazy jerk. For your daily Bible reading, I commend Mathew 7:3-5, especially vs. 5 to you.

[QUOTE="rosewood, post: 7793754, member: 10709" . Do u chew out those folks that are clearly not handicapped taking up a handicappd spot too, or kick there car? Or do u just grumble about it on the internet?[/QUOTE]

I'm curious as to how you do a drive by identification of whether someone has a handicap or not? Can you define "clearly not handicapped."

Now if, I see a 20 something using momma's car and handicap sticker, or tag, I'm calling the popo.

I dare say that most people who have handicapped stickers or tags are not aware that even they are not entitled to use HCP unless the handicapped person is in the vehicle. So sonny can drive momma to the store and park in HCP but sonny can't go to the store by hisself and park in the spot.

I suppose driving along and thinking u see a spot, u start to turn in and there is a mc taking the whole spot doesn't bother u a bit does it. Or do u want to kick that over too. Do u chew out those folks that are clearly not handicapped taking up a handicappd spot too, or kick there car? Or do u just grumble about it on the internet?

Why would I be bothered by a vehicle parked in a spot designated for vehicle parking? I just like kicking things over, lighten up Francis.

To folks saying this is a parking spot, you are reinforcing the guy's argument that the sign is no longer legible. If the authorities are going to enforce the supposed rules this harshly, they had better make damn sure that the rules are posted...clearly. Otherwise, they are just using this situation as a money-grab. I say go and plead your case. They should at least decrease the amount. If no one complains then nothing changes.

The lettering on the sign should be larger or it's own sign. I would have probably made the same mistake thinking it was just a handicap parking sign, especially since half the sign isn't even legible since its been shot up. I wonder what the top half is supposed to say.

You parked in a Handicap spot and got a ticket for it? Good. Pay it and maybe they will have funds to replace the sign so asshats that don't recognize what anything on or in front of in that particular shade of blue means whether they can read it or not.
It wasn't a parking spot at all. See? You are confused by the sign too. I think this guy has an argument about the sign not being legible.

I bet you're a cop

LOL, you ain't from around here, are you?

upload_2018-1-11_15-55-21.png

Back
Top Bottom