• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

I have a question!!!! Anyone have the answer??

Bossman01

Default rank <50 posts
Outdoorsman
0   0
Reaction score
OK, I have a question, does anyone know a good worm medicine for my puppy? He's 6 weeks old. I gave him a capsule last night with cheese but he also vomited about 30 mins after and then he went outside and used the potty and had big long worms in it. So just asking if anyone out there may know what I can do. I just don't want to hurt him or over dose him. So reply back if u can help thanks everyone.

Attachments

• 14548553869651031988498.jpg
    14548553869651031988498.jpg
    34 KB · Views: 35
I used to get a tube of ivomec paste in a big tube for horses, put a dab on a treat and you're done. Works on hearworms (the main threat) and others. Way cheaper than the predose for dogs, just use some common sense and math to figure dose per pound.

OK wow thanks. I gave him a pill yesterday and today he's pooping alot out. R u sure that the horse stuff isn't to much? I only have a puppy he will eventually get bigger right now he's only 6 wks and not even 5lbs lol. Thanks again

I used to get a tube of ivomec paste in a big tube for horses, put a dab on a treat and you're done. Works on hearworms (the main threat) and others. Way cheaper than the predose for dogs, just use some common sense and math to figure dose per pound.
Ivermectin is dangerous. I have killed reptiles using that stuff. Well a reptile but I definitely wouldn't give it to a puppy. Panacur is safer.

Back
Top Bottom